In harmony with the cultural and artistic line pursued by the academy and in line with the spirit of modernity and what has become of the Theatrical art from its place of high artistic and universal interest, we believe in the Academy that our program must keep pace with this global development, while preserving the aesthetic and ethical standards together, which constitute a fundamental principle that cannot be abandoned under any circumstances, it is also imperative to pay attention to peoples' heritage and cultures and create artistic and cultural communication opportunities between them, and this does not contradict the contemporary view of art at all, but on the contrary, it is reinforced by the fact that one of the most important roles of this art is to serve community issues and the important actor in developing it.
From here we launched our plan to keep pace with contemporary and to be a bridge for communication between cultures.
• Work to organize workshops to introduce the mechanisms of Theatrical work and their development of various types that include the latest technical and artistic information for amateurs and professionals, to raise their skills and develop their knowledge tools in this field.
• Creating individual or group Theatrical events, and through participation locally, regionally or internationally, that include the product of different artistic subjects, of different artists and represent different cultures or multiple artistic visions.
• Establishing education courses for Theatrical art in all its fields, for amateurs, to introduce and develop capabilities and skills in this field academically and artistically.
• Work on holding lectures and seminars to introduce the Theater and its tools, highlighting its importance and the multiplicity of technical schools art in it.
• Developing communication plans and projects that include several Theatrical topics to be worked on with artists from different countries.
• Conducting comparative studies and research on Theatrical art and its impact on the global artistic movement, monitoring the changes that have occurred in this art at the present time and on the artistic community in general, and developing perceptions of changes and how these perceptions will contribute to the development of the many artistic aspects in this field.
• Coordinating periodically with the rest of the executive offices, exchanging experiences of a common nature and organizing a number of joint programs and events that are consistent with the general plans of the Academy so that the desired benefit is achieved.
• The possibility of converting the work from physical to a virtual environment for all the previous items, through the online communication platform when the need arises, and in exceptional circumstances, such as the circumstance of the Corona epidemic, for example.
From the foregoing, we see that we have a broad and ambitious program, and it is not difficult or impossible to implement it, as we have the necessary human resources for that.
Head of Theater Dept. at the International Cultural Academy