If you are teaching students at a college, university, or education institute and you would like to transfer your educational content to a wider audience, we at the International Cultural Academy can provide you the needed support.
How to do I become an ICA certified trainer?
In order to become an ICA certified trainer you have to provide the following:
- Download the membership application form from here.
- Fill and sign the application form along with your CV and certificates and send it to the following email address email@example.com.
- We will evaluate your application and reply within 14 working days.
- In case of approval we will send you the ICA certified trainer membership contract and the related documents.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the International Cultural Academy Certified Trainer Program.
- You will need to activate your membership by paying the amount of €500 which is the fees of annual subscription.
- Application Form.
- Your C.V
- A copy of your academic certificates.
- A copy of your passport or ID card.
- Recent personal photo.
ICA certified trainer members will of enjoy the following benefits:
- ICA sends invitation to its subscribed members to its activities and festivals within Germany and the world.
- ICA works as much as possible to cover transportation expenses for its subscribed members only.
- ICA sends invitation to its subscribed members to the International Cultural Festival that it holds in Germany annually. ICA will send an official invitation to attend the festival for those outside the European Union, and shall cover travel costs for those who are within the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Special offers and discounts on tours, visits, exhibitions, or artistic and cultural events of the Arab world that are offered by the Academy partners.
- ICA will participate and attend international festivals and events and will send special invitations to its subscribed members.
- Members of ICA can hold international joint or individual exhibitions in the name of the Academy.
- This card shows your academic membership under the Academy license.
- Building a network of relationships and communicating with official and international bodies on behalf of the Academy.
- Take advantage of your membership by entering international museums for free or at low prices according to the internationally recognized and authorized international agreement.
- The possibility of attending the courses that the academy conducts for free.
- Monthly bulletin of information about the activities of the Academy, international competitions, and all works and activities of partner institutions, including technical and cultural, and the possibility to participate in them.
- An official volunteer work document showing their work within the Academy.
- ICA will help its trainers by providing the needed resources of how to make a course and its content.
- ICA will provide the certificates for the courses.
- Trainer will get all the needed technical support to help him/her present their courses in professional way.