This category includes membership of individuals or persons of interest in some aspects, especially cultural, artistic, and training conferences.
How to do I become a member?
In order to become a member in The International Cultural Academy you have to:
- Apply for your membership.
- Activate your membership by paying the amount of €50 which is the fees of annual subscription.
Note: Information about the payment process is included in the application form.
- Request membership contract and the related documents personally.
- Download the membership application form from here.
- Fill and sign the application form and send it to the following email address email@example.com.
- Application Form.
- A copy of the passport or ID card.
- Recent personal photo.
Members of this category enjoy the following benefits:
- ICA sends invitation to its subscribed members to its activities and festivals within Germany and the world.
- ICA works as much as possible to cover transportation expenses for its subscribed members only.
- ICA sends invitation to its subscribed members to the International Cultural Festival that it holds in Germany annually. ICA will send an official invitation to attend the festival for those outside the European Union, and shall cover travel costs for those who are within the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Special offers and discounts on tours, visits, exhibitions, or artistic and cultural events of the Arab world that are offered by the Academy partners.
- ICA will participate and attend international festivals and events and will send special invitations to its subscribed members.
- Members of ICA can hold international joint or individual exhibitions in the name of the Academy.
- This card shows your academic membership under the Academy license.
- Building a network of relationships and communicating with official and international bodies on behalf of the Academy.
- Take advantage of your membership by entering international museums for free or at low prices according to the internationally recognized and authorized international agreement.
- The possibility of attending the courses that the academy conducts for free.
- Monthly bulletin of information about the activities of the Academy, international competitions, and all works and activities of partner institutions, including technical and cultural, and the possibility to participate in them.
- An official volunteer work document showing their work within the Academy.